The different parts of the study are highly interrelated and build upon each other’s outcomes. The picture below shows how the tasks are interrelated and sequenced in time, the process and milestones, and the expected deliverables.
This approach and through strong management of the study, the team will ensure that the results of the various tasks are ready in time to feed into the next steps in the process.
The following sections describe the proposed methodology for the different tasks.
- Task 0 Designing our approach and the project inception
- PART I EVALUATION STUDY
- Task 1 Analysis of the EU survey – Public consultation on the quality of drinking water
- Task 2 Intervention logic
- Task 3 To develop an evaluation methodology to evaluate the DWD according to that methodology
- PART II IMPACT ASSESSMENT STUDY
- Task 4 Initial Pilot Study – Drinking Water Health Risk Assessment
- Task 5 Problem definition/Baseline Scenario/Objectives
- Task 6 Policy options and assessment of the health, social, economic and environmental impacts
- Task 7 Organisation and stakeholder consultations
- Task 8 Assistance for the Impact Assessment Board Process